To restore purchases you need to go to the shop page and tap the Restore button in the upper right corner.
The purchases will restore automatically. You can delete and reinstall the app. All the purchases are associated with your Apple ID or Google account, so if you change phones within the same platform, the purchases will be saved.
Try to reinstall the app and tap the Restore button
on the Shop page again.
To buy fonts, you need to open any photo or tap the New Art button. In the bottom menu tap the
T icon. The menu with fonts and “Tap twice” text will appear. Double tap the text and then tap the Buy all fonts button. The purchase will be done. After that you will get access to all the fonts that are already present in the app and those that will be added later.
For $3.99 you get all the fonts that are already present in the FONT section and those that will be added later. You can write your own texts using different fonts. You can buy sets of readymade texts separately. In the shop you can find specified price for each set.
1. Tap the Add Title button on the home screen, then take a photo or choose an image from the gallery.
2. Crop the image, if necessary.
3. Press and hold the color of the text, other colors will be deleted. Control the level of color response by using the slider at the bottom of the screen.
4. Remove the unnecessary parts, if needed. The slider at the bottom controls the size of the eraser. Zoom the image by pinching two fingers in to delete unnecessary details.
5. Ready stickers will appear in the MY tab.
1. On the home screen choose an image you want from your gallery or take a new photo.
2. Close the bottom menu and tap the Lock icon to unlock the image.
3. Tap the Brush icon and select the eraser. Start erasing unnecessary details. You can control the size of the eraser by using the slider.
4. If you accidentally removed the part that you need, tap the Brush icon and draw the details back.
5. To save the sticker, tap the Sticker icon in the upper right corner. You can change its size and then press Save.
6. Ready stickers will appear in the sticker section in the MY tab. To find the sticker, open any image on the home screen or add the New Art button.